Our team-based organizational approach enables us to be the best in solving business problems by eliminating layers of management, removing communication barriers, creating trust and increasing operational efficiency within our teams. We use Agile software development practices for software development in which requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
Life insurance and disability benefits
Wellness and commuter benefits
World oriented projects
Style for cards
• Reactive microservice architecture using Apache Kafka used as Event Storage, more then 100 different microservices using in production.
• Real time communication between services gRPC.
• Main microservices development stack Scala/Akka: Akka Actor, Akka Typed, Akka Cluster, Akka Persistence, Akka Streams, Alpakka Kafka, Akka gRPC, Akka HTTP, Tapir, Circe, Cats, Slick, Elastic4s
• Testing: scalatest, scalacheck, mockito-scala, gatling, testcontainers-scala
• Data warehouses: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Clickhouse
Technologies and tools we are using at the moment:
• Scala, Java, Groovy
• KAFKA, Avro, Zookeeper
• ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MariaDB
• Akka, Akka Persistence, Akka Clustering
• Cats, ZIO, Http4s, Magnolia
• GIT, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK, Zabbix, Terraform, VMWare
• Nightwatch, Spock, ScalaTest
• Agile, Scrum, Extreme programming
As a plus
• DevOps experience: Python and BASH scripting, Experience in troubleshooting production problems, analyzing logs, improving analyzing performance
• Willingness to write unit, integration and acceptance tests
• Understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture
• Experience with Event Sourcing and CQRS.
• Knowledge of UML and PlantUML
• ZIO, Cats Effects, FS2, Monocle, Magnolia, Http4s, Jackson.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with a native speaker
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
• Take an active part in the ongoing processes and product development of the company;
• Responsible for producing a high-quality deliverable solution in a timely fashion;
• Ready to be responsible to resolve the technically complex and challenging tasks;
• Use continuous integration and continuous delivery practices for increasing productivity of work;
• Troubleshooting production problems, analyzing logs, improving analyzing performance;
• Have a strong Scala knowledge as the main programming language for building high quality services;