Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set forth the terms and conditions for use of the NewAge website located at https://newage.io/.
By visiting this site, You are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. If You do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions set forth on this page, please do not continue to use https://newage.io/.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Agreement, and all agreements posted on https://newage.io. “Customer,” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who has accessed this site and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. “Company,” “We,” “Us,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “We” refers to both the Customer and us. Any use of the foregoing terminology or other words in singular, plural, other case, capitalization and/or he/she or they, shall be deemed to be interchangeable and, therefore, refer to the same.
Except as otherwise noted, NewAge and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on https://newage.io/. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this https://newage.io/ site for personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://newage.io/
- Sell, rent, or sublicense materials from https://newage.io/
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy materials from https://newage.io/
- Redistribute content from https://newage.io/
This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its conclusion.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online catalog distributors may link to our site in the same way they link to the sites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses throughout the system, except for non-profit fundraising organizations, charity shopping centers, and charitable fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other information on the Website, provided that the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way;
- does not imply a false sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the referring party and its products and/or services;
- fits within the context of the referring party’s website.
Also, we may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of entities:
- publicly known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable organizations;
- online catalog distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If You are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our site, You must let us know by sending an email to [email protected] Please include Your name, the name of Your organization, contact information and URL of Your site, a list of all URLs from which You intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs of our site to which You would like to link.
- approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- using our company name;
- using a unified resource locator to which the link is made;
- using the uniform resource locator to which the link is made;
- using any other description of our referenced site that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the referring parties’ site.
The use of the NewAge logo or graphic elements in linking is not permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
It is illegal to create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our site in any way without our prior approval and written permission.
Responsibility for Content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on Your Website. You agree to defend and indemnify us from all claims arising on Your Website. No links shall appear on any Website that could be construed as offensive, indecent, or criminal, or that violate, otherwise infringe, or advocate infringement or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Retention of Rights
We reserve the right to require You to remove all links or any specific link to our Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and linking policies at any time. By continuously linking to our Site, You agree to be bound by and abide by these terms and conditions of linking.
Removing links from our site
If You find a link on our site that, for any reason, is offensive, You may contact us at any time to report it. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to respond directly to You.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise that the site will remain accessible or that the material on the site will be updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our site and the use of this site. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or Your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or Your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or Your liability in any way not permitted by applicable law;
- exclude any of our or Your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph;
- govern all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising under contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
If the website, information, and services on it are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to any nature whatsoever.