Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech and other businesses.
One of our main products is a CFD Trading platform based on the Cloud Native SAAS В2В approach. It has been in the production environment for 5 years and has been used by several international brands.
Our platform's main stack is JVM-based microservices with conjunctions with SalesForce as a CRM and native AWS technologies.
The team is working with the main principles of the Scrum methodology to get the best software product in the shortest time.
Looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer with the ability to collaborate together with a team of 5 salesforce engineers to deliver a high-quality Salesforce-based CRM solution for our trading platform.
- 3+ years of professional Salesforce Development experience
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of OOP
- Solid knowledge of Apex
- Solid knowledge of Lighting Web Components, JS
- Knowledge of REST API
- Experience in integrations with other systems using sync and async approaches
- Knowledge in patterns and practices that tame the complexities of building, maintaining and testing Salesforce solutions.
- Experience with Git
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Experience with SFDX
- Experience with Aura components
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with microservices
- Knowledge of Service and Sales Cloud
- Salesforce certifications
- Design, Develop and Document Salesforce Solutions;
- Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security;
- Document development standards and host code reviews;
- Develop Integration with external
- Collaborate with Salesforce Architects, Business Analysts, and Engineers.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage
- Paid 20 working days of vacation
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Full support with all PE-related activities
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution
- Financial support in critical situations
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities
- Internal and external learning activities
- Corporate English courses
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc