Senior Manual QA Engineer
Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for fintech, iGaming, insurtech and other businesses.
One of our main products is a CFD Trading platform based on the Cloud Native SAAS В2В approach. It has been in the production environment for 5 years and has been used by several international brands.
Our platform's main stack is JVM-based microservices with conjunctions with SalesForce as a CRM and native AWS technologies.
Teamwork is based on Agile principles to get the best software product in the shortest time.
Looking for an experienced manual QA engineer to extend our team of 5 salesforce developers to help maintain the right quality of our SalesForce CRM solution for the trading platform.
- 3+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in testing backend and web applications;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP protocol and what is REST API;
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA);
- Experience in working with Postman (we use REST API);
- Experience with databases (basic SQL knowledge);
- Knowledge of software development process, testing lifecycle understanding;
- Experience in testing backend and frontend applications;
- Experience in creating and supporting testing documentation (test case, bug report);
- Strong knowledge of software testing theory;
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology;
- Good knowledge of browser Dev Tools;
- Advanced user experience with Unix systems, and Windows;
- Extremely detail-oriented, investigator and troubleshooter;
- Good communication skills and team working.
- Experience in testing Salesforce integrations;
- Analysis of system requirements and producing testing specifications from systems requirements;
- Experience in the trading domain;
- Sufficient knowledge of SQL;
- Automation testing skills.
- Devising test plans for SalesForce CRM and integration with the Trading Platform;
- Manual testing of SalesForce CRM and integration with the Trading Platform;
- Perform regression testing;
- Testing of new features for upcoming releases;
- Verification of bug fixes;
- QA documentation development and support;
- Communicating with QA, Development, and Support teams;
- Quality control throughout the development cycle.
- 5 Salesforce engineers;
- 6 Backend engineers;
- 2 Manual QA Engineers;
- 1 Data Engineer;
- 2 DevOps;
- 24/7 L2/L3 Support;
- PM, PO, BA
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage (details depend on the location) ;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc;