Middle Manual QA Engineer
Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for Trading, Fintech, IGaming, Insurtech, and other businesses.
Rival is a fantasy sports platform offering new ways to play Daily Fantasy Sports. Since 2021, Newage has supported the
The rival team as a technology partner working on:
- fantasy sports platform development;
- web development;
cross-platform mobile app development.
Tech stack we use on the project:
PHP 8, Laravel, ReactJS, MongoDB, Kafka, K8s, SQL, AWS, Docker, Vercel, microservices
- Writing and working with test documentation;
- Defect management;
- Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS, Web;
- Functional, exploratory, smoke, integration, and regression testing;
- API testing (Postman);
- Investigating issues in production;
Working in cross-functional Scrum teams (Front-end devs, Back-end devs, Designer, PM/BA, PO).
- 2 years of relevant testing or technology organization experience preferred;
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile;
- Experience in documentation creation (checklists, test-cases);
- Experience with API testing tools, and browser dev tools (Postman, Swagger);
- Basic familiarity with SQL and Mongo DB;
- Are familiar with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence);
- Experience with working with Test Management tools like Test Rail;
- Detail-oriented, reliable, stress-resistant;
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn;
- Product-oriented approach.
We take care of your:
Health insurance coverage;
Paid 20 working days of vacation;
10 days of paid sick leave;
Paid lunches in the office;
Full support with all PE-related activities;
Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
Internal and external learning activities;
Corporate English courses.