Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for Fintech, IGaming, Insurtech, and other industries.
In this role, you will act as a thought technical leader in the whole development and delivery process. You will utilize your technical and soft skills to organize work to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient architectures to bring clients' businesses to the next level of success.
Introduction SRE practices to speed up the delivery with improving the quality and stability of services will be your day-to-day objective. You will drive technical CFD trading solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with teams to ensure that short-term technology decisions are aligned with our and the client's long-term goals. Also, you will play a lead role in educating, sharing best practices, and inspiring the team to guarantee effective collaboration between the different teams.
- Identifying platform improvements and preparing a strategy to develop them;
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility;
- Insist best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules;
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns, and share your deep knowledge and experience with multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness;
- Advice on implementing SRE and cloud best practices;
- Lead and contribute to the platform's cost-optimization strategy;
- Work with stakeholders and operations teams to iterate on systems design and implementation;
- Ensure that the platform has the required level of security on all levels and corresponds to all required regulations;
- Organize on-calls and incident (COE) review procedures.
- Must have in-depth experience with the following technologies: PHP(Laravel), JS, AWS (ECS, EKS, RDS, S3), Kafka, MT4, MT5, Microservices, Docker;
- Nice to have good knowledge of NodeJS, JS, and Angular;
- Agile development experience;
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
- Experience in technical leadership and people management;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness and readiness to work in a multinational environment.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave.
- Paid lunches in the office;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations.
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.